Expanded Text Ads in AdWords
Make the switch and get the most out of Expanded Text AdWords.
Expanded Text Ads (ETAs) are the next generation of text ads from Google AdWords. This new format is designed for a mobile-first world that keeps both users and advertisers in mind and will display the same messaging on both Mobile and Desktop Devices.
In this mini-course you’ll learn:
- What are Expanded Text Ads (ETA)?
- Differences between Standard and ETA’s.
- Best Practices for using ETA’s.
- What to avoid doing with ETA’s.
- How ETA’s will help your ads.
- Interesting Findings on using ETA’s.
- Should I Care?
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Steve Scott is the owner and Director of Training at Tampa SEO Training Academy. Steve is an SEO industry veteran with nearly 20 years of experience - having began offering SEO services as far back as 1997. With a history in computer training dating back to 1990, SEO training has come naturally. Steve has accrued 10 years teaching with the SEA as a Certified Master SEO Trainer. Steve can be found teaching workshops in Tampa, FL and New York, NY.