Is an SEO Career in Your Future?
With the increasing dominance of Google in our lives, the demand for Search Engine Optimization specialists continues to grow, regardless of where you live.
According to the 2018 Salary Guide by the Robert Half staffing agency, the median annual starting salary for an SEO Specialist is over $60,000 in the United States. Not bad for a career that didn't exist 20 years ago and that can still be successfully pursued without a university degree.
Many SEOs are even able to set their own schedule and work for companies anywhere from their own home.
But does that mean a career in SEO is right for you? We are the last ones to say that search engine optimization is suited for everyone. In this webinar course you'll acquire a good understanding of
- The pros and cons of working in SEO
- 3 signs that you are not cut out for search engine optimization
- 4 characteristics that might make you well suited to the world of SEO
- The various ways you can specialize in search so that your career in search matches your personality strengths (and avoids the stuff you might hate to do)
- What you'll need to get started
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Ross Barefoot has 19 years of experience in website programming and development, and 13 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO/SEM). Ross is a SEA Certified Master Level Instructor with the Search Engine Academy and serves on its board of directors and educational committee. Ross has been with Horizon Web Marketing since 2012 as chief SEO strategist and trainer, and in 2014 took on the role of CTO. Ross uses his industry expertise to set client strategies, troubleshoot difficult SEO issues, and keep our staff trained and up to date on cutting-edge SEO techniques so we deliver the best possible results for our clients.