Is Your SEO Agency Doing Their Job?
Learn how to measure the results from an SEO Agency.
Many companies want to make the most of Google AdWords but either are overwhelmed by the complicated AdWords website or they don’t have the time to even get started.
The solution seems to be to hire a professional agency and let them manage the campaign. This is a fantastic solution, IF you get a professional, ethical, hard-working agency.
Have you hired someone to manage your Google search advertising? How can you tell if they are giving you professional service?
In this course you will learn
- How to select a professional AdWords/PPC Agency
- What typical fees charged by legitimate AdWords agencies
- Why you might expect to pay more up front
- What sorts of questions a professional agency is going to ask you, and what sort of access they are going to require to do their job correctly
- The 6 things you can check to see right away if your professional is either a) negligent or b) really an amateur (and you don’t even have to understand “best” practices to identify “bad” practices)
- How to handle it if you think your agency or consultant might not be qualified
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Ross Barefoot has 19 years of experience in website programming and development, and 13 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO/SEM). Ross is a SEA Certified Master Level Instructor with the Search Engine Academy and serves on its board of directors and educational committee. Ross has been with Horizon Web Marketing since 2012 as chief SEO strategist and trainer, and in 2014 took on the role of CTO. Ross uses his industry expertise to set client strategies, troubleshoot difficult SEO issues, and keep our staff trained and up to date on cutting-edge SEO techniques so we deliver the best possible results for our clients.