Learn Google Tag Manager
Learn to manage website tags with ease and speed through Google Tag Manager.
Your website marketing toolkit probably has a number of services that require the addition of a bit of code into your website. As your web marketing grows, so does the task of managing all those bits of code. To make matters more complicated, you may have to wait days, or even weeks, to have your developer add, update or remove those tags on your site. Enter Google Tag Manager.
SEA Master Instructor, Steve Scott leads us through Google Tag Manager and shows us how to simplify the management of the various tags your third-party services require to be added to your website. More than just managing the code tags, however, Steve explains how to get the most out of Google Tag Manager.
- What are Google Analytics, Goals & Events
- What is Google Tag Manager
- Creating a Tag Manager Account
- The Tag Manager Interface
- Using Containers
- Connecting to Analytics
- Firing Rules
- Preview and Testing
- Publishing Your Container
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Steve Scott is the owner and Director of Training at Tampa SEO Training Academy. Steve is an SEO industry veteran with nearly 20 years of experience - having began offering SEO services as far back as 1997. With a history in computer training dating back to 1990, SEO training has come naturally. Steve has accrued 10 years teaching with the SEA as a Certified Master SEO Trainer. Steve can be found teaching workshops in Tampa, FL and New York, NY.