Sub-domains or Folders: SEO Architecture Strategies
Learn how website architecture impacts your SEO efforts.
Steve Scott explores how website architecture strategies impact SEO. Specifically, does using a sub-domain versus a sub-folder scheme for a standalone website impact your SEO? Which one is better for the result you want to achieve?
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Steve Scott is the owner and Director of Training at Tampa SEO Training Academy. Steve is an SEO industry veteran with over 20 years of experience - having started offering SEO services as far back as 1997. With a history in computer training dating back to 1990, SEO training has come naturally. Steve has accrued 14 years teaching with the SEA as a Certified Master SEO Trainer. Steve can be found teaching workshops in Tampa, FL and New York, NY.