SEO Fundamentals: Writing Page Titles for Rankings AND Conversions
Learn to write Page Titles for SEO and for conversions.
As soon as you start reading about SEO you run into the crucial HTML title tag. Even SEO beginners know that the title tag is the single most important page element when it comes to creating relevancy for your web page and the best possible rankings for your important keywords.
But there’s far more to a title tag than just filling it with keywords. Did you know, for example, that a carefully crafted title tag can actually improve your conversions dramatically?
In this mini-course SEO trainer, Ross Barefoot will reveal some of the secrets to Title tag optimization that are taught in the Search Engine Academy’s 5-day, SEO Complete workshop.
You will learn:
- Why title tags occupy such an important role in SEO
- What are the 3 crucial elements to include in every title tag you write
- Why it’s impossible to define an exact character count limit for title tags
- The 2 critical places your title tag will appear to website visitors
- The awesome free tool that you can use to quickly inventory all the title tags on your website, and discover hidden title tag problems
- How to set title tags in WordPress
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Ross Barefoot has 19 years of experience in website programming and development, and 13 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO/SEM). Ross is a SEA Certified Master Level Instructor with the Search Engine Academy and serves on its board of directors and educational committee. Ross has been with Horizon Web Marketing since 2012 as chief SEO strategist and trainer, and in 2014 took on the role of CTO. Ross uses his industry expertise to set client strategies, troubleshoot difficult SEO issues, and keep our staff trained and up to date on cutting-edge SEO techniques so we deliver the best possible results for our clients.