The New Google Search Console
Google's Search Console is one of the most valuable tools available to anyone who does Search Engine Optimization or website development.
But the Search Console is changing.
Some great old features are missing in the new console, but some great new ones have been added. Do you know how to use the new ones, and if there are workarounds for the missing old ones?
In this webinar Steve Scott will take you on a how-to tour of the new Search Console where you'll learn:
- What the new URL discovery tool will show you
- How Google is revealing much more data about how it's dealing with your Website pages
- How to compare results for performance in search and what insights you can add to your understanding of your site
- How to apply filters and drill down for the most actionable data
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Steve Scott is the owner and Director of Training at Tampa SEO Training Academy. Steve is an SEO industry veteran with nearly 20 years of experience - having began offering SEO services as far back as 1997. With a history in computer training dating back to 1990, SEO training has come naturally. Steve has accrued 10 years teaching with the SEA as a Certified Master SEO Trainer. Steve can be found teaching workshops in Tampa, FL and New York, NY.