Tool Review: hotjar
Visual analysis and feedback from your website
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Sue Cooper’s fascination with computers first began back in the days of the Commodore 64 (early 1980s), with a whopping 64kb memory. When the internet finally became popular, she was creating her own websites to proudly show off and share resources centered around her genealogy hobby. February, 2001 was when Sue’s hobby transformed into her livelihood. A few friends and co-workers had asked Sue to build websites for their businesses, and being a firm believer in the saying “if you don’t love your job, get a new one”, she did just that and created a brand new company called HomePage Development – and she has loved her job ever since. From its youthful beginnings, HomePage Development has evolved and grown to provide it’s clients with web designs and programming that is built completely, with search engines in mind. In 2009, Sue joined forces with leading SEO industry educators Robin Nobles and John Alexander to deliver SEO Mastery skills in Queensland and throughout Australia. Sue teaches small groups of people all of the latest high performance skills and strategies in her hands-on, SEO workshops.