Understanding Search - You’re Getting It All Wrong
Learn the fundamental concepts of SEO to maximize your efforts.
More people than ever have heard the acronym "SEO," but that doesn't mean they understand it.
In this Webinar certified Master SEO trainer Beth Kahlich revisits some of the fundamentals of search and search optimization, accounting for the latest changes at Google and trends in marketing and technology.
This webinar is a must-view introduction and a welcome refresher about what you need to pay attention to, and, more importantly, what you can safely ignore.
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Beth Kahlich, President of the Search Engine Academy in Dallas, Texas, has over 20 years experience in marketing and technology. Beth specializes in strategy and implementation of online marketing for clients of all sizes who want to learn more about managing their website presence. Beth is a National and local speaker on SEO, digital marketing, and email marketing strategies, and an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact email marketing.