Understanding Two Important Google Search Updates - Penguin and Possum
Learn how recent Google trends have changed the landscape of SEO.
Keeping up with Google’s changes is almost a full time job if you do it on your own. Fortunately there are people who make it their business to stay up with Google’s changes: for example the Search Engine Academy Associate trainers like Steve Scott.
In this mini-course Steve will walk you through two important changes that affected Google Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) in the later half of 2016.
Here are the topics Steve will cover in this important, free SEO Webinar:
- What Penguin 4.0, released in late September and early October, was
- Why Penguin 4.0 represented a significant modification in how Google assesses the various links pointed at your website.
- The implications this update has your website and your SEO efforts
- What the “Possum” update, released in September, was
- What types of search results were affected
- Why, if you’re business relies on local search results, you need to know how Possum will affect your website and your local SEO
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Steve Scott is the owner and Director of Training at Tampa SEO Training Academy. Steve is an SEO industry veteran with nearly 20 years of experience - having began offering SEO services as far back as 1997. With a history in computer training dating back to 1990, SEO training has come naturally. Steve has accrued 10 years teaching with the SEA as a Certified Master SEO Trainer. Steve can be found teaching workshops in Tampa, FL and New York, NY.