Why Don't I Show Up on Google (and What to Do About It)
Learn what Google likes and how to deliver that to them.
You’ve made a significant investment on a website. You launch it and wait for the business to roll in, and it doesn’t. A common small business nightmare. After searching on Google, you realize you are invisible! But your competitors? Oh – of course – they show up where you should. Snubbed by Google, but why?
If this describes your situation, check out this 2-part mini-course. Ross is going to share his knowledge and experience of working with companies like yours to be found (and liked) by Google. And, Ross will give it to you in plain English… no pocket protectors necessary.
If you find this topic helpful, you may want access to all of our material. Each module is full of SEO goodness to help you get the results you want.
As a member, you get access to all the new content as it is added to the library.
- Instant access to all recorded mini-courses
- Basic membership, plus...
- Submit websites for live monthly "Site Reviews"
- Submit questions for monthly "Ask The Instructor" sessions
- Private Facebook group access
- 10% discount on classroom training.
- Standard membership, plus...
- Access to our digital training
- 30 minutes per month 1:1 mentoring
- 10% discount on our annual conference
- 20% discount on classroom training
Ross Barefoot has 19 years of experience in website programming and development, and 13 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO/SEM). Ross is a SEA Certified Master Level Instructor with the Search Engine Academy and serves on its board of directors and educational committee. Ross has been with Horizon Web Marketing since 2012 as chief SEO strategist and trainer, and in 2014 took on the role of CTO. Ross uses his industry expertise to set client strategies, troubleshoot difficult SEO issues, and keep our staff trained and up to date on cutting-edge SEO techniques so we deliver the best possible results for our clients.